Just some of the reasons why you should have a Sienna X spray tan, its …
- Quick – takes just 10 minutes
- Safe – no UVA/UVB to damage your skin
- So natural looking – different strengths to suit your skin type
- Good for you – no wrinkles just nourishing/moisturising ingredients
- High profile – top shows love Sienna X
- Confidence boosting – you’ll love the way it makes you look and feel
Sienna X Spray Tanning – £35 Full Body / £25 Half Body
The Other Version…
The skin is made up of two main layers: the epidermis and dermis. The epidermis is also made up of layers. The outermost layer of the epidermis, the stratum corneum (or horny layer), is where self tanning occurs. DHA reacts with amino acids on the skin and oxygen in the air causing skin to turn brown, giving the appearance of a tan.
A good example of this reaction is if you take a bite out of an apple an leave it on the side for a few hours it starts to turn brown. Fake tan works in a similar way on the skin. Every day millions of dead skin cells are sloughed or worn away from the surface of the skin. Actually, every 35 to 45 days you have an entirely new epidermis. That is why the colour change produced by DHA creating the tan effect will gradually fade. A sunless tan Will usually lasts about 5-7 days, although the Sienna X retail range of pre and post tan care products is designed to help your customers keep theirs for longer.